UPDATE – MONDAY MAY 13
OVER 100 COMMENTS, OVER 100 ENTRIES! BECAUSE OF THE LARGE TURNOUT, I UPPED THE PRIZE TO THREE FREE BOOKS!
AND THE THREE WINNERS ARE:
Thank you to everybody who played. I love giving away books and will do more giveaways in the future!
Yep, you heard right. I want to give away my newest book “A Perfect Romance.” All you have to do is enter this contest. How do you enter? I’m glad you asked. Look at the cover of my book below. Then come up with a tagline for the book. You know what a tagline is, right? Think of all the movie posters you’ve ever seen. You know that catchy phrase that describes what the movie is about? That’s the tag line.
Here’s some famous taglines. See if you can guess which movie they are from. (scroll below to see answers – but don’t cheat!)
1. And remember, the next scream you hear may be your own.
2. They’re young. They’re in love. And they kill people.
3. The snobs against the slobs!
4. We are not alone.
5. This is the weekend they didn’t play golf.
6. A man went looking for America and couldn’t find it.
7. A lot can happen in the middle of nowhere.
8. Who ya gonna call?
9. Size does matter.
10. He’s having the day of his life… over and over again.
So pretend my book is a movie and this picture is a movie poster and write a tag line for it.
If you comment, your name will be entered into a drawing and I’ll announce the winner on Monday. If you comment twice, you’ll be entered twice, etc. Go for it. Make my day.
1. The Birds
2. Bonnie and Clyde
4. Close Encounters of the Third Kind
6. Easy Rider
10. Groundhog Day