If you are friends with me on Facebook you already know that I love bacon and crocheting is one of my hobbies. But here are ten things you probably don’t know about me.
- I’m a licensed stockbroker. I took the Series 7 exam and worked for Shearson Lehman right after college
- I taught Special Ed at Glendale High School in California for two years
- I am tall. At 5’10” I am officially tall enough to be in the national tall women’s club.
- I am a Reiki practitioner. I am second level and want to move on to third
- I quit smoking six years ago after smoking for 35 years
- I have been a self-employed writer (playwright, screenwriter and novelist) for most of my adult life
- I am an avid jigsaw puzzle-ist
- I detest talking on the phone (classic introvert symptom) and never pick it up when it rings unless it’s my mother or my daughter calling.
- I played the trumpet for seven years
- I adopted my daughter, Emma. It was a private adoption and I was present for her birth
Bonus #11 – if you sign up for the Square Pegs newsletter on the Sign Me Up! tab above, I’ll email you a free book!